Express Delivery to Assistance Programs


At Whispering Winds, we strive to make our products accessible to everyone. We offer 50% off to veterans, individuals on long-term disability and low-income households. If you believe you qualify for either of these categories, please review the requirements for verification below. After you have reviewed the requirements, follow the instructions on this page on how to apply. We also accept physical copies mailed to our office at PO Box 179 Bridgeport, WV 26330.

Please redact any sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers. We ask that those who qualify for these programs to only use their discount for themselves. Discounts cannot be used with other coupon codes. We do not give partial refunds after approval on previous orders. As of March 1, 2020 there will be a $400 monthly cap on all assistance program orders. Cap starts and resets on the 1st of each month. The $400 cap is based on sales BEFORE discount is applied. Our Assistance Program excludes the 50% discount on Sale Items or Bulk Raw Products, and any Doc Jon’s products.

Long-term Disability

Those who have a long-term medical disability must provide either a certification from a physician or a disability income acceptance letter as proof of disability to receive 50% off full-price retail orders. This must be confirmed by a medical doctor or government agency.

Qualifying documents include:

  • A signed letter from a doctor, hospital, or government agency stating long-term or permanent disability
  • SSDI income awarding letter (OR) update to benefit statement.
  • Direct Deposit Check Veterans All US Military veterans must provide a scan or photo of their DD-214, State issued ID with Veteran endorsement or VA card to receive the 50% off full-price retail orders. This discount only applies to veterans. We cannot offer discounts for family members of veterans.

Qualifying documents include:

  • VA card
  • DD-214 (or other honorable discharge paperwork)
  • Military service records
  • State-issued driver’s license (OR) photo ID with a “veteran” classification.

Low income

Any American citizen with low income can apply for our assistance program. To apply for low-income assistance, please send us a copy of your tax return for the previous year. To qualify, your yearly taxes must state that your income is below the federal poverty level.

Qualifying documents include:

  • Tax return (returned and completed by the IRS, current or last year’s)
  • EBT card (in combination with a state-issued photo ID or license)
  • Medicaid card (in combination with a state-issued photo ID or license)
  • SSI awarding letter (OR) update to benefit statement.