Have you discussed CBD’s with your Pet’s Veterinarian ?
Your traditional vet may not recommend CBD for several reasons.
1. Not being aware of benefits.
2. Fear of recommending CBD because of lack of regulatory guidance.
3. Vets don’t understand the benefits of full spectrum oil vs. broad spectrum (full spectrum is the one you need)
4. Like doctors, vets learn about conventional pharmaceutical medicine at vet school, not holistic medicine like CBD.
Despite these obstacles, many vets have seen first-hand the benefits of CBD in their practice.
WHAT RESEARCH SAYS
A study by Cornell University found that regular anti-inflammatory Medication may not be effective and the side effects which often accompanied their use can cause kidney and GI problems when used long term.
The plant associated with CBD oil (hemp) contains compounds that interact with receptors to help your pets immune system, nervous system, and endocannabinoid system naturally. CBD oil contains the right amount of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that dogs do not produce on their own. These must be added to their routine diet somehow.
For those interested in CBD’s for their pets, remember the following:
1. Insure you use a high quality product like Whispering Winds Pet Tinctures, Happy Pets Beef Flavored Treats and Beef Flavored Powder.
2. Ask a cannabis expert about recommended dose. CBD dosage has more to do with specific ailment rather than size or weight of your pet.
3. Administration of tinctures are best applied to gum and inner ear for best absorption.
4. Monitor your pets reaction to CBD’s
5. Encourage your Veterinarian to explore the benefits of CBD’s and be an active participant in the treatment of your pet with CBD’s
For the entire month of December 2020, Whispering Winds Naturals will offer a buy one get one on our popular Happy Pets Beef Jerky treats. Just order on our website or pickup at our retail locations, we will add an extra bottle to your order. Limit two per person.